JOSHCO’S PLEDGE AGAINST FRAUD AND CORRUPTION
- Corruption affects us all;
- It weakens our control environment and the integrity of the company;
- It impairs ethical behaviour and corrodes our moral stand, therefore tarnishing the image and reputation of the company;
- It discourages growth and health of the financial position of the company.
The people who suffer the consequences of corruption activitied are those who depend on us to provide affordable rental accommodation.
Fraud and Corruption makes the poor more vulnerable, therefore depriving them of their constitutional right of being afforded with service delivery.
Therefore, I pledge to…
- Be a responsible and honest employee;
- Neither solicit nor accept bribe;
- Obey JOSHCO CODE OF CONDUCT and encourage others around me to abide by the code;
- Neither abuse company resources, public funds, nor any position I hold as a public servant;
- Act with integrity in all my dealings with clients and tenants;
- Always remember that public resources are intended for the benefit of the communities we serve, and not for private or personal gain
- Blow the whistle on fraud and corruption
BLOW THE WHISTLE ON CORRUPTION CALL THE NATIONAL HOTLINE: 0800 002 587 OR SMS 32840